Bring out the inner artist in you where you get the opportunity to doodle, paint, draw or anything that has got to do with paints, sketches, pencils, canvas and what not. The teams are divided and given all the necessary stationary items for you to spill out your artistry. It is a very challenging activity as you have to imbibe the values and vision of the company. This activity’s main objective is interdependency. Once the team splits up and sets out for the task ,the members should mix paints to create the right colour and paint their respective canvas. To make the overall artwork successful and colorful, the teams are to work in coordination and collaboration with each other as the paintings of all the teams will be put together that being the reason behind activity’s name “the Big Picture”. After the clock stops ticking there is the highlight of the final revelation of the Big Picture.
The activity is all about
1. Each team working, with judicious use of the raw material provided.
2. Laying down the creative ideas and painting skills.
3. The teams are interdependent that brings out the sense of unity to work for a common goal
4. Efficient resource is important to paint the Big Picture.
5. The Big Picture is truly a golden moment for any company to celebrate a shared vision through art.
1. There is effective and efficient team work
2. Creativity and innovation are not compromised
3. Cooperation and communication are reinforced through the process of painting
4. The artwork is a medium through which the individual as well as company’s goals,mission and vision
5. Creates brand awareness among the employees
A huge shout of Thanks from the management team of
Trust & Safety of Google India !
You made our offsite a wonderful memory. Your meticulous planning, detailed ground work and the zeal to give us an experience better than you promised is very much appreciated.
Special thanks for accommodating all our last minute requests and giving us 3 days of ice breakers, team building activities and those energy boosting fillers in between our meetings,
made a huge difference.
All the very best and cheers to your end to end
planning and execution in the given budget.