CITY TREASURE HUNT
10 - Unlimited
There is a pre-installed app features on the tabs given to the team members that guide teams to their acquire their treasure. The gps triggered tablet takes the members to all those point of clues that eventually leads them to hunt down their tressure and arrive at their destination. The challenges are issued to the teams in the form of questions, clues, and pictures that they will work on together to complete. Updates, feedback and scores are kept in real-time as teams progress through their amazing race. Back at home base, each team is monitored throughout their hunt. The city treasure hunt does not limit it self within a boundary but is open to anywhere in the city limits. Members may even have to hit the road via any mode of transportation.
The activity is all about
1. Participants developing problem solving skills.
2. Facilitating improved communication in the group for the betterment of the result.
3. It improves relationships among the team members.
4. Motivating employees where everyone is free to express their ideas and opinions that helps to unchain the mystery and face new challenge.
5. Ice breaking - team performing the activity leads to a greater bonding making it easy for the members to work freely together back in their work place.
CITY TREASURE HUNT
1. Communication is enhanced while on run and hunt.
2. Problem solving ability is put on check.
3. Leadership quality is discovered among the people who may not able to open it up in work place.
4. Members are motivated enough who happen to have only one motto which is to win through group
5. Grasping of information is refined as one has to be sharp enough to think continuously without loosing
A huge shout of Thanks from the management team of
Trust & Safety of Google India !
You made our offsite a wonderful memory. Your meticulous planning, detailed ground work and the zeal to give us an experience better than you promised is very much appreciated.
Special thanks for accommodating all our last minute requests and giving us 3 days of ice breakers, team building activities and those energy boosting fillers in between our meetings,
made a huge difference.
All the very best and cheers to your end to end
planning and execution in the given budget.