FORMULA 1 CHALLENGE
50 - Unlimited
In Brand a Formula 1 teams have to build a running model of a racing car with the given materials. One do not need a mechanical degree in hand to perform this activity. It is all about using common sense and strategy. This is activity is not only about making a racing car but giving it a striking brand name, designing captivating logos and flaunting it with appealing look by colouring the car. This activity gives a great thrill once the car lines up for the race. During the end of the process the teams have to test it whether it runs properly or not otherwise the team will be advised to modify it till it functions.
The activity is all about
1. The initial work of the team members is to chalk out on how the car is to be made out with the given scratch.
2. It involves various technicalities as building an F1 is not a cake walk.It requires use of multiple devices
when put together results in the creation of F1 for which critical thinking is integral.
3. This activity though involves fun but mostly it needs close attention while securing all the parts.
FORMULA 1 CHALLENGE
1. People are able to handle even the toughest of situations and tasks.
2. Creates a sense of appreciation for doing something which they thought is beyond their capabilities.
3. Team coordination and communication is given the utmost weightage.
4. Team dynamics exhibit positive behavior.
5. Problem solving ability is reinforced.
6. Decision making process is developed.
A huge shout of Thanks from the management team of
Trust & Safety of Google India !
You made our offsite a wonderful memory. Your meticulous planning, detailed ground work and the zeal to give us an experience better than you promised is very much appreciated.
Special thanks for accommodating all our last minute requests and giving us 3 days of ice breakers, team building activities and those energy boosting fillers in between our meetings,
made a huge difference.
All the very best and cheers to your end to end
planning and execution in the given budget.