This activity is one that requires maximum planning and attention to minute details. Participants should maintain coordination while they keep an eye on the time that is allotted. The goal is to achieve a proper functioning mechanism. The idea is to build a jeep with the help of the manual that will be provided to each group using which the leader of each team will assign the task to each of its team members so as to understand the dynamics first and work upon it. With the use of the resources available that are put together, in order to create one big machine, teammates have to work in sync with each other and in accordance with the blueprint that has to be followed if you wish to bag the first place. This activity is carried out with the use of 300+ PVC pipes that helps in the building of the jeep. Participants will be split into teams, that have to independently create each part, of the final machine/ mechanism. All parts will be assembled together to create the final working machine. Once the jeep gets built after much efforts,the team leader has to get inside it to show its performance.
The activity is all about
1. Each team being involved in constructing a part of the machine.
2. Creativity and collaboration for a better understanding and implementing an idea that works.
3. Utilizing the available resources, and making use of creativity to extract maximum potential.
4. Working independently as a team, but in constant collaboration with the other teams.
5. Generation of unique ideas and innovation.
1. There is maximum input with respect to creativity and design.
2. Time management is focused upon.
3. The teams are focused on achieving final goal, i.e. to complete the prototype
A huge shout of Thanks from the management team of
Trust & Safety of Google India !
You made our offsite a wonderful memory. Your meticulous planning, detailed ground work and the zeal to give us an experience better than you promised is very much appreciated.
Special thanks for accommodating all our last minute requests and giving us 3 days of ice breakers, team building activities and those energy boosting fillers in between our meetings,
made a huge difference.
All the very best and cheers to your end to end
planning and execution in the given budget.