A team-building activity in which groups must work together to build a structure out of lego given that each individual has a secret assignment which makes the team process more challenging. Dive in to the childhood once again to build structure with these colorful lego bricks.The participants have to face several construction challenges within the quick span of the time to produce famous monuments or bridge or anything that tends to develop peoples thinking ability. You need not require civil engineering mind but with just a little common sense and presence of mind one can easily win this challenge.
The activity is all about
1. Working in collaboration with the team so as to complete the construction.
2. Using strategic thinking.
3. Idea generation by considering all the aspects of the construction.
4. Idea generation gives rise to innovation.
5. Creative thinking is a key aspect that helps in structured building of the lego bricks.
1. Critical thinking being emphasized for quick and wise decision making.
2. Time management is focused upon.
3. Each person being able to put his own ideas into the challenge to build.
4. Presence of mind is applied.
A huge shout of Thanks from the management team of
Trust & Safety of Google India !
You made our offsite a wonderful memory. Your meticulous planning, detailed ground work and the zeal to give us an experience better than you promised is very much appreciated.
Special thanks for accommodating all our last minute requests and giving us 3 days of ice breakers, team building activities and those energy boosting fillers in between our meetings,
made a huge difference.
All the very best and cheers to your end to end
planning and execution in the given budget.