Teams are divided and assigned with the mission of building a roller coaster out of wooden canes, pipes and other materials to dislodge a ball from its starting point till it reaches the final point just like how a roller coaster ride goes. The basic instructions about the creation of the model is briefed by the facilitator before the start of the activity along which each team builds a section of the track. Later these sections are put together to form a massive and extensive roller coaster which will act as a circuit to test its performance using the rollers. The ball must only move with gravity without the human interference.
The activity is all about
1. Strategic planning that results in the creation of perfect functioning of the roller coaster
2. Coming up with different ideas of building the roller coaster
3. Adapting to the changes that happens during every stage of the construction and revive faster
4. Applying the logic of science behind the creation of the the roller coaster
5. Working with team and for the team to achieve the common goal
1. Individuals morale is boosted to a higher extent through collaboration
2. A sense of satisfaction and appreciation is born within each individual once the roller coaster sets for the ride
3. Loyalty among the team arises because of team dynamics
4. Presence of mind is applied for a technically complex activity that requires the ability to tackle glitches
A huge shout of Thanks from the management team of
Trust & Safety of Google India !
You made our offsite a wonderful memory. Your meticulous planning, detailed ground work and the zeal to give us an experience better than you promised is very much appreciated.
Special thanks for accommodating all our last minute requests and giving us 3 days of ice breakers, team building activities and those energy boosting fillers in between our meetings,
made a huge difference.
All the very best and cheers to your end to end
planning and execution in the given budget.