Every person on this earth would have had this desire of acting in front of the lenses once in their lifetime and many would have even acted their way out locked inside the room in front of the mirror. This activity gets closer to you for you to fulfill your wish being an actor for 15 minutes. This activity divides people into teams where the the team members get to decide what roles they wish to take. It includes all the process involved in an actual big budget movie : story writing, acting, directing and editing. The excitement is genuine and people can be seen actually wandering like A-star actors. With much of team efforts,the movie hits the screen once the timer goes off.
The activity is all about
1. Working in collaboration with the team to complete the direction and show it to the audience.
2. Knowing the technical skills for shooting and editing the movie.
3. Idea generation for deciding upon the concept of the movie.
4. Creative thinking gives rise to the selection of relative backdrop and script of the movie.
5. With a pinch of sense of humour or a relevant storyline it is easy to bag the first place.
SHOOT A MOVIE
1. Critical thinking being emphasized for quick and wise decision making.
2. Time management is focused upon.
3. Each person being able to put his own ideas into the challenge.
4. Presence of mind is applied.
5. The talents of each individual comes into the limelight.
A huge shout of Thanks from the management team of
Trust & Safety of Google India !
You made our offsite a wonderful memory. Your meticulous planning, detailed ground work and the zeal to give us an experience better than you promised is very much appreciated.
Special thanks for accommodating all our last minute requests and giving us 3 days of ice breakers, team building activities and those energy boosting fillers in between our meetings,
made a huge difference.
All the very best and cheers to your end to end
planning and execution in the given budget.