In Toy Challenge, teams are provided with a mixed bag of wooden parts which they have to combine and decorate to
produce a range of high quality children’s toys. Participants need to involve themselves in lot of fun with their childhood memories. The group indentifies components, managing the flow, taking individual responsibility and forming the toy with given resources. After which the toys are then creatively decorated. The teams are also tasked with creating engaging and educational games using the newly assembled toys. A fun informal finale allows each team to take stage in turn and demonstrate unique activities that maximize the play value of their toys. To make the activity alligned to CSR, the beautiful toys are donated to the society.
The activity is all about
1. Teams must create efficient production line and quality control systems to achieve customer satisfaction.
2. Not only do participants get an insight into customer service issues, but the toys produced have an impact for real end customers - children in need.
3. Designing a mechanism with conscientious efforts and maintaining alert competence throughout the activity.
4. Creativity and collaboration for a better understanding and implementing an idea that works
5. Utilizing the available resources, and making use of creativity to extract maximum potential.
6. Participants feel a oneness as they work together for a common social goal.
7. Toy Factory is a flexible approach to team building that upholds a community conscience.
TOY FACTORY CSR
1. There is maximum input with respect to creativity and design.
2. Time management is focused upon.
3. The teams are focused on the final goal, i.e. making the beautiful toys creatively.
4. The teams try to be resourceful.
5. Team get the oneness feel toward the society.
A huge shout of Thanks from the management team of
Trust & Safety of Google India !
You made our offsite a wonderful memory. Your meticulous planning, detailed ground work and the zeal to give us an experience better than you promised is very much appreciated.
Special thanks for accommodating all our last minute requests and giving us 3 days of ice breakers, team building activities and those energy boosting fillers in between our meetings,
made a huge difference.
All the very best and cheers to your end to end
planning and execution in the given budget.