Get ready to hit the dance floor Virtually at your home! Dancing is a whole-body workout that's actually fun.
It's good for your heart, it makes you stronger, and it can help with balance and coordination.
A 30-minute dance class burns between 130 and 250 calories, about the same as jogging.
Sign up for a class with your team. Your trainer will lead you through a series of choreographed steps. The focus might be on the footwork, but the series of leaps, turns, shimmies, and cha-chas engage the entire body.
Program Outline :
Duration : 45 Min / Day
Intensity Level : Medium
Session will be comprised of 3 parts :
· Warmup & Energizer (Work Out and Stamina Building)
· Dance Moves : Bollywood /Zumba for Exercise with Fun.
· Cool Down : Strengthening, Stretching, Breathe and Breathe Out
Questions & Answers :
End of the session will be a QnA Session ( 5-10 Min )
Corporate , Any Team , Individuals
Type of Delivery :
1. Private Sessions ( Customized ) for Corporates / Organizations
a) One time workshops
b) Monthly Program ( 3 Sessions / week = 12-14 Sessions /Month )
2. Public Sessions - For Corporate / Individual
Laptop/Smartphone for the Remote Connectivity
Speakers ( If Possible ) – Bluetooth
Mode of Delivery :
Zoom / Hangout / Webx or any other Tool
# Program is customizable.
0.5 - 1 Hr
10 - Unlimited