Cricket is one such game that helps in building strong relations and sportsmanship not only within the teammates but also between the opponent teams. No wonder in cricket being the most followed sports. To develop the interpersonal relationship among the employees as well as to keep alive the youth spirit this activity is a replica of the cricket world cup where people are divided into teams, allotted with team names, jersey, jersey number and separate booth.All you have to do is pick up the bat, smash the ball and score runs!
The activity is all about
1. Posit one’s physical and mental strength on check
2. Inculcate team work and instigate leadership quality
3. Proper means of communication that leads to the team’s victory
ACTIVITY WORLD CUP
1. Time management is focused upon
2. A greater bonding crops up among one and other
3. The teams work in coordination
4. Confidence is boosted through team bonding and competitive spirit
5. Individuals determination is encouraged
A huge shout of Thanks from the management team of
Trust & Safety of Google India !
You made our offsite a wonderful memory. Your meticulous planning, detailed ground work and the zeal to give us an experience better than you promised is very much appreciated.
Special thanks for accommodating all our last minute requests and giving us 3 days of ice breakers, team building activities and those energy boosting fillers in between our meetings,
made a huge difference.
All the very best and cheers to your end to end
planning and execution in the given budget.