20 - Unlimited
Ever wondered how a boat is made and set to sail? Well, you will now! Because this activity brings in with it a really distinct fun and you build a boat on your own just like in 'The Anaconda' where with the minimal and not so modern resources available they build a boat to travel across the river. Jal-Yaan Challenge is a typical outdoor activity that can only be done near water bodies such as a lake or in case of a resort it can be done in the swimming pool too. Teams have to build a boat that should have the capacity of carrying 3-4 person when set to sail. With the given equipment teams should build the boat in such a way that it steers through the water.
The activity is all about
1. Strategic thinking that is essential to build the boat that sustains barriers when rowed in the water
2. Bringing in the leadership quality of a person who assists the whole team with his/ her presence of mind to complete the task in the given amount of time.
3. Creative thinking as on how well to design the boat so that it appears to look good as well as the scientific reason behind the design that makes the boat work properly.
4. How well the team manages and utilizes the resource given to them as this applies to them while they work in the office too because the maximum benefit should be obtained with the minimum use of resources with a proper plan.
5. Once the boat is ready it should be able run smoothly in the water till all the members of the team are transported.
1. The team members leave with a satisfaction on doing something that has never been done before by
2. Time management is kept in mind.
A huge shout of Thanks from the management team of
Trust & Safety of Google India !
You made our offsite a wonderful memory. Your meticulous planning, detailed ground work and the zeal to give us an experience better than you promised is very much appreciated.
Special thanks for accommodating all our last minute requests and giving us 3 days of ice breakers, team building activities and those energy boosting fillers in between our meetings,
made a huge difference.
All the very best and cheers to your end to end
planning and execution in the given budget.