In Build a city, teams have to design a model of city. The city will be divided into zones such as industrial, residential, business and infrastructural features like roads, rail and waterways. Each team have to work their assigned section but have to make sure they collaborate with other teams for as well because each zone when combined makes it a one big city hence there should be uniformity of design across the zones and that transportation networks flow coherently with the other teams. Using a wide range of materials, teams have to build an imaginative and creative city that is functional and exquisite. When the time is up, teams join the sections of the city together that makes up a full fledged city.
The activity is all about
1. Teams working together with a common vision sharing strategy which they put into place
applying creativity and excellent project management skills.
2. Planning and strategy through effective team communication
3. Creativity that helps in designing the framework for a functional city
4. Resource and time management are also essential to completing the project on time.
BUILD A DREAM CITY
1. People use their project management skills
2. Time management is focused upon
3. Precision in resource allocation
4. Problem solving ability is at it’s peak
5. Decision making process is fastened within the limited time frame
6. Presence of is applied for a technically complex activity
A huge shout of Thanks from the management team of
Trust & Safety of Google India !
You made our offsite a wonderful memory. Your meticulous planning, detailed ground work and the zeal to give us an experience better than you promised is very much appreciated.
Special thanks for accommodating all our last minute requests and giving us 3 days of ice breakers, team building activities and those energy boosting fillers in between our meetings,
made a huge difference.
All the very best and cheers to your end to end
planning and execution in the given budget.